• Complete visits to primary schools/open afternoons and Open Evening information events.
• Meet the Headteacher event before half term
• Confirm applications made for Oakley School for September 23
• Email contact with families to confirm if they have chosen Oakley.
• Visits to pupils’ schools who have chosen Oakley to build relationships.
• Deliver transition activities in schools where pupils are coming in large numbers.
• Christmas Card sent to families
• Coffee morning for families and parents
• Contact with primary schools with SEND pupils who are coming to Oakley
• Share decision on new uniform
• Advertorial with the Headteacher /CEO
• Invite parents and students to Southam Christmas concert and other Memorable Experiences across the Trust. This will be ongoing throughout the year.
Headteacher and external agencies as appropriate e.g. PE coaches
• Launch competition for naming school houses
• Recruitment process for staff
Headteacher/ Head of Year/ SENDCO
Head of Year/Trust Director of Inclusion
Head of Year, Tutors, and Teaching Assistants